Banana & Pecan Loaf
BANANA & PECAN LOAF
Author: Caralee – Real Food Pledge
- Turn the oven on to 180 degrees to pre-heat and line the a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the almond meal and dates in the food processor and whizz until the dates are finely chopped.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients, the coconut flour, baking soda and cinnamon, whizz until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients (the eggs, peeled banana’s and oil) into the dry mixture. Blend together until the mixture is fully combined.
- Add the chopped pecan nuts and stir into the mixture.
- Place the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and if you wish place whole pecans on top of the loaf mixture.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes. Check with a skewer that the loaf is cooked.
- Eat warm from the oven or when cools.