Indulge in the delicious combination of cherry, walnut and feta in this gresh wholseome salad – a perfect addition to Christmas lunch this year!
Ingredients – Lemon Dressing
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
Cherry, walnut and feta salad
- 125 gram mesclun
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup (125g) seeded fresh cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, roasted
- 100 gram feta, crumbled
- 1 Make lemon dressing: Whisk ingredients in a small bowl until combined; season to taste.
- 2 Place mesclun, chives, cherries, half the nuts and half the feta in a large bowl with dressing; toss gently to combine.
- 3 Serve salad sprinkled with remaining nuts and feta.